Now, single jaw crushers include one
toggle, that goes from the bottom
of the swinging jaw right up to a
certain point behind the jaw crusher.
Compared to double toggle jaw
crushers, single ones include fewer
shafts and bearings. The eccentric of
a single jaw crusher is located at the
top of the swinging jaw. The position
of the eccentric provides the jaw
with an advantage. The good thing
about this position is that, the jaw
can perform two motions at the same
time. The single jaw crusher has the
same swinging door as the double
one, with one difference, it can move
up and down from the eccentric as
Feature Of Double Toggle Jaw Crusher
- The body of Single toggle grease
lubricant type Jaw Crusher is made
from tested MS plates with welded
construction duly reinforced.
- The swinging lever (pitman) is fabricated out of MS plates with high tensile strength and it is annealed
by heat treatment process and then it is precision machined for smooth crushing stroke. the crankshaft
is made of forged steel and fitted in heavy duty spherical double roller bearings, which ensures smooth
operation. the two bearings are fitted on both sides of the crankshaft and two in swinging lever which
are well sealed against possible entry of dust.
- The crushing Jaw plates are made of high tensile Manganese Steel. One jaw plate is fixed and other jaw
plate is fitted on swinging lever. the setting of jaw plate is carried
- out by simple adjustment with tie rod at the bottom of the swing jaw stock. the setting is altered and
adjustment can be made without stopping the machine.
- Heavy duty cast iron flywheels are fitted on both the ends of crank shaft. These flywheels are machined
all a over, counter weight fitted and balanced to ensure steady crushing force.
- The jaw crusher shall be complete with side plates, Toggle plates, Toggle bearings, Toggle block, Wage
block and foundation bolts etc.