The pulping of fed material is achieved by a set of
jaw plates made of MN steel. One of the jaw plates
is fixed while the other is moving(swing jaw plates).
The swing plate moves by the thrust of toggle plate
which takes force by pitman, rotation of which is
created through the eccentric shaft that rotates
eccentrically by the flywheel which is driven by the
V belt connected to electric motor or diesel engine
, as prime force.
Feature Of Double Toggle Jaw Crusher
- BODY is fabricated with tested quality M.S.
plates which are reinforced by the M.S. Plates working as horizontal members and vertical members
to the body .
- Body of LEVER is fabricated with M.S. plates or is C.I. casted material. The lever consists M.S. pipe ,
M.S. pin, bushes etc.
- PITMAN is the pitman assembly has the main body of mild steel and M.S pipe. The pipe holds one eccentric
shaft, two bearings and toggle bearings are inserted at the bottom of the pitman body to house
the toggle plates.
- JAW PLATES are of MN steel containing 12 to 14 % MN. conforming to I.S.27B grade II.
- TOGGLE BEARINGS are either of cast MN steel or fabricated of high quality steel.
- FLYWHEEL are two in number where one flywheels is used for balancing while another is prime mover,
which rotates by the eccentric shaft. The main power used for rotation is electric power of diesel engine.
- TOGGLE BLOCK AND VIZ BLOCK both parts are of C.I. material , properly machined and provided in the
rear portion of jaw body. The function of toggle block and viz block is to control thrust produced in the
pitman and to adjust/set the stock of the swing jaw plate.
- LUBRICATION the provision for greasing the bearings and pin etc. is provided, however ,self aligning
double roller spherical bearings and cylindrical roller bearings are fitted providing grease holding space.
The loss of grease should be compensated by the repeat greasing after every 10 days